Friday, September 26, 2008

10 things i hate about you nallu


1.i hate the way u always complement me,no matter how much i criticize u.

2.i hate that u always know when something is wrong with me.

3.i hate the way u bring out my tears whenever i meet u after a long time.

4.i hate the way u just sit and listen to me patiently when m barking my head out at u.

5.i hate the way u make me feel so so guilty after a fight,and make me run to u.

6.i hate the way u make me dance like a woman posessed.

7.i hate that u know and understand every thing i feel

8.i hate this need to talk to u whenever anything happens,good or bad.

9.i hate that u are so far apart n still manage to make me cry now.

10.and hate hate hate that i miss u so much..that i feel so incomplete without you..that u are the only one who knows everything about me..that without u i feel n arm and leg missing...
and i hate that bus driver who was right "what the hell would i do without u if i ever get married??"and that saleem saloon owner who said to u "ur friend cant bear to lo live without u a second???"

i hate it all...

PS..this is nell..aint she beeeeeeyuuuutifullll???

6 comments:

Pallavi Sharma said...

She's got great features! You look quite mature, Nallu. Do take it as a compliment, because sometimes I just hate that word, and wanna feel childish again... not womanly ;-)

Mani The Monk said...

yeah helllll rite simply pallu !
she looks matured.... but wish we all cud get bak our childish days.....school days or even college days for that matter....
but then loved the entire sequence.....
cheers ... rock on ***
n yup thanks for the invitation !!

sphinx said...

thanx both of u...lissen wat nallu had to say...

by god.........
if someone reads he'll make out u love me....
more than nyone else....
humare pyaar ke baare mien sabko pata chal jayega....
;)

(hehe dat ws the entire point sweetie)

Pallavi Sharma said...

hmmm, should i be getting jealous here? ;-)
naah, i'll just join u guys... oops, gals. somehow guys just sounds right :D

sphinx said...

heehee..like they said in the oldie movies.."humari ladki toh g,guy hai guy(cow)"
;)

Mani The Monk said...

ab what can i say??? when guls get the chance to talk they cant be stopped.... so can u be??? nooooooo

pretty is the neww word that i got for u u poetess.... !!

lol !!