Monday, October 6, 2008

I was a crappy teacher!!


dnt ask me wat reminded me of this..and i've kept my blog pretty free of poopy stuff..but it kept me in bouts of laughter..

last to last year i was puttin up in a Pg wid two grls who were frm an arts background..so one day i was tellin them about Newton'n law of gravitation...of course they would hv known it..bt u see i wanted them to never forget what it was..

so my question to them was:

"when ur sittin on a pot,y does ur shit always go down ...??"

hehehe..o boy...they were so dumbfounded..

and asked

"u mean it might come up???"

hahahhahahaha...i was laughin helplessly at their stunned faces..bt i cud see they were givin it to my laughter..

"and that my friends...Is the miracle of Gravitation"

yeah i knw..im a crappy teacher...but im sure they are never ever gonna forget NEWTON and his Gravity:) :) :)

P.S.Miss u Khubbu n paddy..we sure had loads of fun..all m left wid are these crappy memories..to make me smile..

4 comments:

Pallavi Sharma said...

U are a good crappy teacher :P

Mani The Monk said...

u are one hell of a teacher... i cant really say a crappy one but a gud one for sure.,......

u must teach biology as well.... where in bio degradation can be ur specialization !! hic hic hic..... lol !!

cheers crappy teacher !

Mani The Monk said...

miss.... crappy....... ss up??? not login in these days...... all ok???

Mani The Monk said...

miss crappy teacher....... students like me like more crap ... some give us some more of ur posts dear.........
make us read more .. more and more and more !! lol !!